In this workshop we will cover:
– Preparing your clients for their session
– Basic lighting/exposure
– Posing and composition
– Basic retouching technique (using Adobe Photoshop)
[Plus we have multiple outfits and props that you have access to during this event]
[Not sure? Please contact me with any questions]
– DSLR or Mirrorless camera with interchangable lenses
– Lens with a range of 24-70 MM or 50 MM
– Knowledge of photoshop is a plus, but not required.
– Of course, a positive attitude and willingness to participate!
What should you expect?
– A hands on experience photographing an expectant mom
– One on one guidance and follow up after the session
– All questions are welcomed and notes are encouraged
– an exciting time with a small group of peers
– Open discussion and critique
What you need to know:
– The workshop takes place on Sunday July 9, 2017
– Start time is 1:30 PM and runs until 4:30 PM
– The expectant mother will be arriving at approximately 2:30
– The cost for this workshop is $45/person
– The workshop is held at Pristine Photography [get directions ]