Pristine Photography’s response to the threat of COVID-19
Pristine Photography is working to protect the health of our clients during the unprecedented threat of COVID-19.
All Clients will be contacted two days prior to the shoot to remind them that if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms they must postpone their appointment: fever/feverish, cough, sore throat, headache,runny nose, a new cough or worsening chronic cough, new onset of fatigue, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell; in children, purple markings on the fingers and toes.
Clients will also be asked the following questions and if they answer YES to any, their session will be postponed as they must self-isolate for 14 days.
- Have you had close contact within the last 14 days with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you returned from travel outside of the Atlantic Bubble within the last 14 days?
- Have you been told by public health that you may have been exposed to COVID-19?
Additional policies & practices in place:
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be made available for all clients and team members during the session.
- If held indoors, a handwashing station will be provided and frequent usage will be required for all guests and team members.
- Team members and clients have the option of wearing masks.
- We ask that you attempt to avoid bringing children to sessions at this time unless they are being photographed.
- Guests are not permitted during indoor appointments, clients only.
- No-touch posing has been implemented to adhere to physical distancing and proper health and safety guidelines.
- Increased sanitation procedures will be done between clients.
- Props and photographic tools will be sanitized after each use.
This protocol has been put into place to keep our team and clients as safe and healthy as possible.
We are continuing to monitor closely the regular updates regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the world health organization (WHO). As updates are made available we will be updating our policies to ensure the safety of our team members and continued safety of our clients. For updates on our policies please refer to this page regularly.