Pristine Photography’s response to the threat of COVID-19
Pristine Photography is working to protect the health of our clients during the unprecedented threat of COVID-19.
All Clients will be contacted two days prior to the shoot to remind them that if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms they must postpone their appointment: fever/feverish, cough, sore throat, headache,runny nose, a new cough or worsening chronic cough, new onset of fatigue, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell; in children, purple markings on the fingers and toes.
Clients will also be asked the following questions and if they answer YES to any, their session will be postponed as they must self-isolate for 14 days.
- Have you had close contact within the last 14 days with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you returned from travel outside of the Atlantic Bubble (if applicable) within the last 14 days?
- Have you been told by public health that you may have been exposed to COVID-19?
Additional policies & practices in place:
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be made available for all clients and team members during the session.
- Masks are required when entering the studio and only permitted to be taken off when advised by the photographer, after posing has taken place. This does not apply to anyone under the age of 2.
- Santizer is available and use is required when entering the studio.
- Team members will wear a mask at all times during the session when held in studio.
- Team members will have the option to wear a mask (unless required by public health phase) when holding outdoor sessions. The photographer will wear a mask at all times if coming within 6 feet of the client.
- We ask that you attempt to avoid bringing children to sessions at this time unless they are being photographed.
- Guests are not permitted during indoor appointments, clients only.
- No-touch posing has been implemented for sessions to adhere to physical distancing and proper health and safety guidelines. [ Please note that as we work with young children, we will ensure this rule is followed unless the safety of the child is at risk]
- when photographing infants, no touch posing is not an option, photographer is committed to wearing a mask and ensuring frequent sanitization.
- Increased sanitation procedures will be done between clients.
- All sessions are held with gaps in between to ensure that no clients are entering or exiting while another client is still on site.
- Sessions are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. No walk ins.
- Props and photographic tools and all common surfaces will be sanitized after each use.
- During this time, the washroom is closed to clients.
- When able consultations for weddings and events will take place virtually.
The photographer and any staff will reschedule appointments for clients who are not able not able to attend to Public Health Measures or illness. Team members will not host sessions if feeling ill and will contact 811 for testing options.
This protocol has been put into place to keep our team and clients as safe and healthy as possible.
We are continuing to monitor closely the regular updates regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the world health organization (WHO). As updates are made available we will be updating our policies to ensure the safety of our team members and continued safety of our clients. For updates on our policies please refer to this page regularly.